Bundle of 3 Highlander Inn x Chichibu Barrel-Aged Coffee [100g]
Save more when you order a bundle of 3!
Tasting Notes: Light body, vanilla, sweet and sour-berry like fresh aftertaste
|Tasting Notes: Light body, slightly bitter aroma, fruity sweetness, nutty and rich berry finish|
|Tasting Notes: Deep flavour of blueberries, vanilla sweetness, evocative of midnight time|
The Story of the Beans
Japan is home to some of the best whisky distilleries, one of the most sought after is craft distillery, Chichibu whisky. Highlander Inn, a famous Japanese whisky bar has collaborated with Waplus Roasters to use Chichibu whisky barrels to age coffee beans.
After months of aging, the beans have absorbed the whisky’s flavours. They are roasted, removing any alcohol, but retaining the whisky’s flavours.
This seasonal release is in its 6th edition and are distributed outside of Japan for the first time.
An Amazing Unique Flavour
- Unique flavors imparted by whisky barrels that can't be found elsewhere.
- 100% natural! No added flavoring, syrup or additives. No alcohol even!
- Harmony of whisky and coffee flavors.
- Healthier alternative to flavored coffee.
- Better taste as flavors are integrated rather than added-on.
- Greater variety with different types of whisky barrels used.