Philippine Cocktail Festival 2023: 23rd and 24th March 2023
For the first time ever Tatler Dining brings you Philippine Cocktail Festival, which will gather some of the city’s top mixologists for a two-day extravaganza of spirited imbibing, combined with great food.
At this ticketed event, open to the public, there will be 12 featured bartenders from the country’s top bars, all of whom will be concocting innovative and exciting tipples featuring local ingredients and a dash of global flare.
Tickets are now live: Click the link in bio to get yours!
WHAT TO EXPECT:
Your ticket will grant you 6 cocktails, allowing you to choose your favourites from the 12 stations. There will also be heavy bar chow throughout the festival for all ticket holders to enjoy while relaxing to the tunes from our DJs and meeting the best mixologists in town.
When: March 23 & 24
Where: Bonifacio Hall, Shangri-La The Fort, Manila
Ticket Price: 4,500 PHP
1. JV Naive - Oto
2. Dan Santos - The Curator Coffee and Cocktails
3. Claude Delima - The Spirits Library
4. Abby Quilal-Ian - Salt and Ice
5. Kent Llorico - The Back Room, Shangri-La The Fort, Manila
6. Faye Fernando - Baccarat Room & Bar, Solaire Resort & Casino Manila
7. Royce Pua - Recraft, Some Young
8. Kevin Corales - Southbank Cafe + Lounge
9. Tog Exconde - Blind Pig
10. Jason Nuqui - Bank Bar
11. Aaron Goodall - Don Papa Rum
12. Clayton Munar - Alibi Lounge and Bar, Crimson Filinvest
Co Presented by HSBC Philippines
Gold partner Shangri-La The Fort, Manila
Supported by Johnnie Walker, Don Julio, Tanqueray 10, The Singleton, Moet Hennessy and Don Papa Rum.
Filling a bookshelf? We picked these for you.